Friday, November 21, 2008

What cup? .. Oh yeah, Apple Cup. Zzzzz...



It's that time of the year again, when Washington's two rival schools go at it. Winner gets... .. ..Second-to-Last Place trophy? Wow, we suck bad. Washington State goes into the cup with a miraculous record of 1-10, while Washington somehow comes up with a killer 0-10 record. Oh, wait, thats Loss-Games played. silly me. Again, We suck, and by we I mean the state of Washington. Lucky for everyone else, the game will be Televised for EVERYONES viewing pleasure on FOX @ 3pm Eastern this coming Saturday.

What genius thought "Oh haaiiii, instead of replaying House or Family Guy episodes, let's make history and televise the Apple Cup NAAAAATIONALLY!!!! that way everyone knows how much of a joke our station is!"

Yeah I should be more considerate for my two home teams, especially my Cougs. But 1-10?! and 0-10?! C'mon guys, give us something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Oh well, one good thing has come out of this sour apple..

Cheerleaders :)

Related news: My fantasy football team is playing this week! Which Tight End should I play? Jason Witten, Dal [v. SF proj 6] or Dustin Keller, NYJ [v. Ten proj 3]

1 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm glad that you have the RIGHT school on your post...hahah Nice UW cheerleader woooooooo :)