Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh yeah.. 4yrs for the 44th president. Obama-fied!



If you don't know, then you're dumb, because we [yes WE!] made history today when Barack Obama was sworn into the presidential seat for the United States. I woke up at 8:57am to a voice telling me "It's almost 9.. do you wanna watch the inauguration?" and I jumped up, yawned, put on my glasses and sweats, and turned the tube on to see Joe Biden being sworn into the vice presidential seat. Later down the line, Obama steps up and makes history.


Some of you may have seen the presidents new ride while watching him get ready for the parade, but have you seen what else is tagging along?!

That thing is AWESOME. This is what follows the presidential car. Gotta get me one of these.

PLUS: More cool things to Obama-fy your gear!
Wallpaper for iPhone, Blackberry, Treo and Centro

0 comments: