Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 for 1 when you bring an empty bottle!

Snowboarding is an expensive sport, but then again, just about all outdoor sports are just about out of my wallets price limit, and this is probably the most comfortable outdoor sport I can think of that I'm close to being considered an "amateur." I've invested a considerable amount already so there's really no turning back, not that I want to [haha! me?! turn away from snowboarding?! silly.] ANYWAYS, with that being said, I'm sure many of you have heard or seen this already through newspapers, radio, and fliers but I just wanted to help out as well, 'cause I would love to see my friends on the mountain as well as encourage recycling :)

Vitamin Water and 107.7 The End have joined together to bring us a deal for Steven's Pass. All the somewhat technical crap is found HERE or HERE, but to sum it all up..

WHEN: THIS Friday Feb 20, 2009
WHAT: Recycle a 20oz. Vitamin Water bottle, receive a 2-for-1 lift ticket
WHERE: Stevens Pass Ski Resort
HOW: Friday from 9a-5p, purchase a full price lift ticket [thats where they getcha! tricky tricky], drink down that Vitamin Water, give 'em the empty bottle, THEN get a 2-for-1 lift ticket for your next visit!

I'm not sure how that works out for those that already have an Advantage Card or an RFID card already, but I'm sure all the questions can be answered when you get there.

My sister just bought a box of Vitamin Water 'cause I've been hooked on that stuff for awhile now, so if you don't drink it, or just need to save a few bucks, I've got some empty bottles here! My sister had the idea of even bringing up all our empty bottles to pass out to people who dont have one already, but that's too nice and too much work for me :)

CHECK IT OUT! oh and by the way, JUST NOW I have decided to go snowboarding. I wasn't going to go at first but I just couldn't turn it down. GAAH! It's an addiction I tell yah..

0 comments: