Friday, February 27, 2009

Re: 50 things.. um, what?

props to STEPH for posting this up first of all. I took a look at her post about "100 things we ALL should know" and thought to myself, "What do I not know already.. teach me!" so I glanced at the links, mainly the "50 things men want from women," because being the ladies man I am already [haha!], I already know 50+ things women want. But I wanted to see how close Men's Health was to my reality..

4. If you think I’m speeding now, you should see me drive when you're not in the car.
..can a man's ego get any bigger? really? dumb.

6. Shopping is a chore, not an activity.
.. I like to look good, that doesn't make shopping a chore to me.

12. Leave the eyebrows alone. Plucked ain't pretty.
.. Liars. pluck away.

32. We don't mind being told we look good. Just don't call it a "cute outfit."
.. No disagreement here. Just an "AMEN!"

41. Do not expect to have a conversation via text message unless you use the words "naked" and "waiting."
.. Not true. Is it weird such a "manly" rule comes right before the next one?

42. Sometimes we wonder why any woman would want to be with us, much less someone as amazing as you. So, thanks.
.. I swear a woman is typing some of these things up. Wipe your lips, man who "thought" this one up, you got some poop on it.

Sorry Men's Health, but I have to beg to differ on a few of these occasions. I didn't want to touch on all the points, so I picked just a few. No comment on the 50 things for women, cause that's just info I already know. Seriously, I didn't read it. HAH.

0 comments: