Saturday, April 4, 2009

Zack Galifianakis on the big screen!

I went to the theater last night to watch Fast and Furious and saw this awesome trailer for the movie The Hangover. When I saw Zack pop up on screen, I knew from the start this movie is going to be a hit. I've been a huge fan since his early stand up days. He had a show that didn't last long on Comedy Central, then did (still does every now and then) some cameo's in Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, which is a great show in my opinion, went on a comedy tour entitled The Comedians of Comedy, had some digital shorts on FunnyorDie.com, leading him to another tour, Be Funny or Die with Will Farrell.

This guy is hilarious. He was here at Bumbershoot in '08 but I missed the show because I didn't get my ticket early enough. He'll be showing up here in the northwest again at Sasquatch, which I will be missing unfortunately. Hopefully he shows to Bumbershoot again and this time I won't miss him. /tear



June 5th. check.

0 comments: