Sunday, May 3, 2009

GRFS LOG 03MAY09: DAY 14

SLEEP:
9hrs

NUTRITION:

1300 1.5 bowl of leftover pancit [had to.]

1340 pint of milk

1930 leftover lasagna, skewered shrimp w/ veges, water

2130 a few cuts of steak, 1 beef&chicken burrito [cheese, lettuce, tomato, hot sauce]

WOD:
REST [enough rest already..]

FEELING:
After 3 days of no workout, it sucks. I almost feel like I lost time that I could have used "physically-productively" if that makes any sense. I just need this weather to turn around and get a bit more hot. Working out at home limits myself. I have my kettlebell now, so hopefully I take advantage of it. Speaking of, I'm gonna go get it now.

*note to EVERYONE: get a kettlebell, its the ONLY object, bang for buck, to have at home to workout with. that is the truth*

0 comments: