Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just a few things

probably watched this 5 times. but its okay because its less than 20sec long, so I only lost less than 2 minutes of my life... so far.



some of their other videos are funny, check em out.
--------------------------------------------------------

I always enjoyed TED lectures. David Blaine decided to lecture during the TEDMED, explaining the a few of his ups and downs and what he had to do to accomplish some of his feats. Its a great story, but the part that caught my attention is the moral; the reason behind his 20 minute speech..




"Its practice, its training, and experimenting, while pushing through the pain to be the best that I can be." - David Blaine

'tis true, David.
(oooh, good segue)

100210
Tabata pullups, pushups, squats, 2xUnders, situps

[7+10+19+4+10 = 50] need to work on my 2xunders definitely. I skip them in the warm-up :X
+ 1.5 protein shake with pecans after WOD

090210
Power Clean 2-2-2
Clean Pull 5-5-5

[both at 50kg]
+ 1.5 protein shake with pecans after WOD

0 comments: