Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i feel DISGUSTING! *gaag*

It's finals week for me.. which means I had to cut down on EVERYTHING i do, and focus on my studies. I've got one more final Wednesday night, and then after that, my liver is going to get a beating. But like I said, I had to cut down on everything I do..

Drinking, going to the GYM [aaahhh!!!], Sleeping, Hanging out, Surfing the web, Blogging, being Lazy, watching LOST..

All I do is sit at my computer, stare at the screen, my books, my notes, and my whiteboard.. I only study for 30min at a time because I'm a HORRIBLE studier[?] and i have a short attention span when it comes to studying.

I need to get to the gym SOON. I feel like I'm out of the loop, like I have to catch up on everything I missed out on. Lucky this past weekend I worked out at Foundation Crossfit on Saturday, then did the BIGCLIMB for Lukemia on sunday *see Crossfit Log for time* .. but lately not going to the gym has made me feel REAL sluggish.

After my final, I will be heading to Seattle to celebrate with friends that will be finished with finals on Wednesday too, so expect a drunken story from this week. I'm sure Drunk-Marc will decide to come out and play.. and curse.. and curse again. Alrite, thats all i got for now. Oh yeah, trip to California this Easter weekend, meaning wine tasting! speaking of wine tasting, check out this clip that I watch constantly.. ITS AWESOME!



*sigh* Okay, back to staring at the same things over and over and over and over and..

[marc]

0 comments: