Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SNL makes me giggle like a little school girl.

After watching SNL this past saturday, I was hoping to find the clip of Andy Samberg impersonating the little 9yr old kid, who supposedly wrote some advice on how to talk to girls [wtf?], but no luck yet. By the way, it was funny. Cause kids are funny. and people who need advice from a 9yr old are funny too. Sorry people, grow up.

BUT! dare not fret my fellow readers. I have come through for your viewing pleasure. you can send praises and NSFW pictures via email or comments. After further research, I found the "Jizz In My Pants" video.



Quotable quote;
"You say its premature.. I just call it extacy."

in other non-related news: IM GOING TO DECK THE HALL BALL TONIGHT! See you suckers later!

[marc]

EDIT/UPDATE: found it. duh.

0 comments: