Friday, March 13, 2009

Attention geeks and fans alike

Marvel Studios has set some new release dates for the upcoming super heroes that eventually join together to make the Avengers. For those of you who don't know [how dare you for not knowing!], during both Iron Man and The Hulk, characters were approached at the end of both movies by someone from S.H.I.E.L.D., leading many to believe the beginning of one of the greatest Marvel teams ever, The Avengers. With that said here are the release dates as of now.

Iron Man 2 - May 7, 2010 - May 7, 2010
Thor - July 16, 2010 - June 17, 2011
The First Avenger: Captain America - May 6, 2011 - July 22, 2011
The Avengers - July 15, 2011 - May 4, 2012

Source: Superherohype

Although the dates aren't EXACTLY set, it's better than nothing. Now that I have that done, it's time for me to stop dancing in excitement and do what I used to do; sit in my room surrounded by my collection of comics and cards and feel powerful. WHO WANTS TO TRADE?!

0 comments: