Monday, April 27, 2009

GRFS LOG 27APR09: DAY 8

SLEEP:
close to 8hrs

NUTRITION:
1300 .5lb ground beef, 2 eggs, bits of chicken, some spinach, some tomatoes, some mushrooms, garlic salt and pepper, pint of water

1700 1/4bowl of a Chipotle chicken bowl (black beans, bell peppers, onions, grilled chicken, tomatoes, corn, sour cream, cheese)

2045 3/4bowl of Chipotle chicken bowl, pint of water

2110 bowl of edamame (shared with PJ), pint of diet green tea

2230 small bag of Honey Almond Flax cereal, pint of milk

WOD:
Fight Gone Bad: Park Style
Total reps of SDHP(2pood), box jumps, push press(50#), burpees, imaginary-wall ball
[266pts]

FEELING:
Woke up late for class today so I didn't get to eat anything in the morning. Been slacking on the snacking and milk, but my sister just bought a new gallon so its game time. no work or class tomorrow, so hopefully I make some time to go out and shop for some snacks.

The WOD was good. started with the SDHP, which is what I wanted. 2 poods was friggin heavy as always. felt it in my lower back since there's new muscle fibers there [see: soreness]. i feel a gain in my energy though, and thats really good. I really want to do workouts in a "box" though, and get a crazy sweat on. This windy weather is nice, but just too nice.

0 comments: