Monday, May 19, 2008

everything working to my personal fortune..

Wow, I've been neglecting this so much. Since my last post, so much has been going on with my life, I haven't found time to update this sucker. I usually post when my mind is wandering off and thinking about random things, but lately my mind has been plenty busy thinking of whats been set before me.

First off. LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!.. It's official. I'll be heading out during July for about a week of uncontrollable fun and nonsense with a group of friends! Other friends of ours will be there also so we might all run into each other, which could be both good and crazy. We'll be flying Virgin Airlines which has outrageously cool airplane cabins [see website for images], so expect drinking and good ol' fashion fun a mile high in the sky! We have about 10 people in my group going so far, and I am ONE OF TWO GUYS going! I make up 50% of the amount of males attending this trip [so far].. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I figured it'd be something to point out. I think its more bragging than complaining :) haha.. so more to that story later as we reach the official date. woo! hella excited!

Like I said before, I've been pretty busy lately. Well, not necessarily busy, but just preoccupied with other things. Crossfit has been occupying some of this time. I've been getting other people interested in crossfit, so I've been "training" them on some workouts, and giving them as much information as I can even though I'm not technically qualified to do that, but I've been learning as much as I can lately from an actual crossfit trainer. It seems I'm doing alright cause I've been asked many times about working out, so it's a good start. Might I suggest those who live in the Northwest area to visit Foundation CrossFit garage gym located in Lake City Way, Seattle [address on site]!

Through crossfit, I have met someone I've actually been looking for [see: "who you would like to meet" on my myspace page].. a girl willing to do crossfit with me! Hah. since we first worked out, we've been spending more time hanging out outside of the gym. Not only does she crossfit, but she likes the outdoors and likes to be active. Umm, yeah.. shes great in my book so far. So lately we've been doing some pretty cool stuff..
Mariner's game [go M's!], Seattle Art Museum [in toga!], working out, partying, picnics, random walks and talks, studying, going to spa's, etc.. and the plans still continue as we speak!
its good fun so far, and she's been enjoying it also, which she totally deserves! lots of other fun stuff ahead of us, but hopefully ill be able to fill you all in on what ill be doing hopefully.

Summer is coming up, Spring quarter is ending.. I've been telling everyone that my plan is to move to Seattle this summer so I'll be looking for apartments in that area very soon. Maybe one that allows dogs [i got a Beagle!].. Summer is going to be REDONKULOUS I tell yah. I've made so many plans already for this summer, it'll be hard to top it. NO JOKE. I'm pretty excited for it!

[Bad segway right here]

Lately, I've been hearing people not taking advantage of situations when they definitely should. I touched base with this topic last blog, but i think i focused more on the "boys/girls to men/women" whole deal. When i say take advantage I mean take the initiative and do what needs to be done. "Live life. It's not a rehearsal." and that's the truth. If things don't work out the way you want it to, then things weren't meant to go that way. You will know when you are on the right path because everything will fall into place and you will eventually find what you have been looking for. Of course it's going to take a lot of hard work and time, but with patience and effort, you will know when you are on the right path. Sometimes the best route isn't necessarily the straight path, or the path you usually take. Maybe a new trail is what you need in life.

Anyways, it's late and I need to fold my laundry before I begin to pass out. Have a good one everyone. see you next blog.

[marc]

0 comments: